(links below to upgrades) Hope this gives everyone a good inside of what goes on and helps you with your next purchase when buying a car, truck or any …

How much car insurance do you actually need? What do all of the different coverages mean? Bodily injury or personal injury, what’s the difference? This is a …

Please watch: “How Insurance Companies Make Money Off You” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmSSBDlPvAs -~--~-~~-~- Please subscribe: …