Big companies such as insurance, cellphone, and cable companies really enjoy hiking your rate up a little bit at a time. It appears to be an industry wide problem …

This is one of the best negotiation strategies (IMHO) to get the best deal on any leased vehicle every single time. This will save you time, hassle, buyers remorse …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economical

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_order_quantity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_sociology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Justice

10 Most Affordable New Cars | Kelley Blue Book

Cheap Car Insurance ~ Affordable Rates and Discounts | GEICO

Best Affordable Cars for 2018 - Roadshow - cnet.com

Read more →