Big companies such as insurance, cellphone, and cable companies really enjoy hiking your rate up a little bit at a time. It appears to be an industry wide problem …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand

The Official Website of New York State

New York Hotels, Things to Do, Tours, Events & More | NY …

New York State Education Department

New York - Wikipedia

New York State Department of Environmental Conservation

Read more →