Videos

What really causes addiction — to everything from cocaine to smart-phones? And how can we overcome it? Johann Hari has seen our current methods fail …

Jason Amaral is a 30-year-old addict living in the Boston area who is determined to get clean. Jason allowed CBS News cameras to follow him as he tries to get …

Children as young as 12 are selling themselves for sex for as little as 80p in one of Brazil’s World Cup cities, a Sky News investigation has found. On the …

FREE BOOK ▻▻▻ http://myEmpirePRO.com/freebook Here is what to look for when flipping a house; look for motivated sellers. Flipping a house basically …

In this episode, John explores the story of Jose “Joey” Torres, the current corrupt mayor of the city of Paterson, NJ. Mayor Torres hired multiple cronies to fix up …