Big companies such as insurance, cellphone, and cable companies really enjoy hiking your rate up a little bit at a time. It appears to be an industry wide problem …

Learn to budget, beat debt, & build a legacy. Visit the online store today: https://goo.gl/GjPwhe Subscribe to stay up to date with the latest videos: …

Are you looking for affordable auto insurance in New York City? We know all the challenges faced by you in finding enough insurance coverage without paying …

The Best Auto Insurance Companies for 2018 | Reviews.com

Best Car Insurance Reviews – Consumer Reports

Read more →