Videos

When you’re thinking about renting your own place, there’s a lot to figure out. But the most important is how much you can comfortably afford to spend. So, before …

A burglary occurs every 15 seconds, are you protected? Use these Life Hacks to sleep easier and protect your homeā€¦ and maybe have a little fun in the process …

In this video, I breakdown my monthly Tiny House expenses and also explain what it costs to travel with and maintain a Tiny Home. SUPPORT this channel and …

How to Identify Bug Bites and Avoid Health Problems. With so many different insects that transmit all kinds of nasty diseases through their bites and stings, …

Please Consider Supporting my Channel by becoming a Patron if you appreciate the Content: https://www.patreon.com/teachdem PayPal: …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_management

5 Best Car Emergency Kits - Dec. 2018 - BestReviews

Best Car Emergency Kits (Reviewed & Tested) in 2018

Top 10 Emergency Road Kits of 2018 | Video Review

Best Car Emergency Kit Reviewed & Rated 2018 | GearWeAre

Read more →